Saturday, December 27, 2014

It's a.......

On December 11th we had the opportunity to go in for my almost 18 week check up and ultrasound...my mom got to join us as well which was exciting.  It didn't take too long until we heard the news....


It's another GIRL!!! My doc printed a picture and let Essie read it.  She was a tad bit disappointed at first but has really come around to the idea of a sister.  I was secretly hoping for another girl so I was thrilled!  Daddio had that initial moment of disappointment because we REALLY thought it was a boy this time but he soon was thrilled as well!!! 

After a few days we announced her name...even though my kiddos at school had some fabulous suggestions as well...

 
It didn't take long for me to realize one of the fun perks of two girls...matching outfits!!! Oh my oh my oh my the clothes budget is going to explode!!! It will be a challenge to find matching outfits with the 6 year age gap but Essie is beyond excited to match her sister!
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails