Sunday, November 2, 2014

12 Weeks

So this week our baby has grown into a plum!  I'm slowly starting to feel better, more normal.  I've gotten more energy (a little at least) and the nausea is no longer all day...just at times.  It seems worse in the morning, around noon, and around 4 o'clock.  I'm hungry all.the.time without having any appetite.  I get so sick of eating.  I have to pack snacks galore each day for work because I have to have a bite of something every few hours.  Essie is so sweet...she will say "momma are you feeling bleh?"  She tries to be help as much as she can and she is still full of questions.  We get to go back to the doctor and see our little plum on Thursday and this time she gets to come with us.  She is beyond excited!!!  I'm excited to get to see him/her again and see that everything is well! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails