Thursday, March 27, 2014

Balloon Sinusplasty Day 4

Last night I started to feel a bit better after an afternoon nap. Once the hubs got home from work, we went to eat at Panera and pick up a few things at Walmart.  I did pretty well...got a tad bit dizzy at Panera but other than that no real problem.  My sinuses opened a bit and I was able to get a bit of air in.  I slept better last night than I have so far.

This morning I woke up at 6 to take my antibiotic and found my nose to be filled with crusty gunk/dried blood.  It was uncomfortable so I washed it the best I could.  I was able to go back to sleep for a bit until E woke up at 8:00.  I'm still EXHAUSTED today.  I think this  has been the biggest surprise for me.  I didn't expect to feel so tired.  I did drive us to pick up lunch to go and to get the dogs from the groomer.  I've been able to do a little light cleaning but other than that...not been up to much.  I can breathe a bit from my nose and the drainage has slowed down.  I'm still sneezy and tingly in there.  I did accidentally "blow" my nose a bit just out of habit and caught myself.  It didn't' feel good at all so I need to keep reminding myself to not do that.

I've noticed slight progress so far...I can do a little more each day.  I'm hoping to be able to enjoy the remainder of spring break and at least get out this weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails