We had Lottie's 3 Month pictures in August...we took them at 7 in the morning at Hendrix...it was beautiful and we LOVE how they turned out!
Sunday, September 20, 2015
Lottie girl...you are 4 MONTHS old! These past four months have flown by! You are quickly developing your sweet, spunky personality and have just changed our lives. Here's what is going on with you now:
- You weigh 13 poundsish...still a tiny little thing!
- You eat about 5 oz every 3 hours and sleep from 8:30 or 9:00 at night til 6:00 am. You are a fabulous sleeper!
- You chew on your hands constantly and drool on everything.
- You love to watch the dogs and have recently become fascinated with them.
- You can still wear size 0-3 months clothes and size 1 diapers.
- You have the absolute tiniest feet ever.
- Your sister is your biggest fan and vice versa.
- You still love your swaddler and white noise to sleep.
- You are super strong and can roll like crazy. You want to sit up all the time but aren't quite ready yet.
- You love to pull daddy's beard.
Saturday, September 19, 2015
Saturday, August 22, 2015
This summer has just flown by and before I knew it...Essie was a first grader! We had open house last week and she started this past Monday. She has a fabulous teacher and several of her best friends are in her class this year. At first she wasn't so sure about being off of mommy's hallway but she's done great so far! She says she really likes it and I am excited to see her grow this year. Her classroom is directly across from my window so I can often peek in and see her working away.
Friday, August 21, 2015
When Essie announced she wanted a SHOPKINS themed birthday party...I was less than overjoyed. I knew I would have to create everything and there were very few party ideas floating around the Internet for sure. So after Pinterest scouring...I came up with a few things and we got her party going. I first chose to host it at a local place called "Engineering for Kids"...you can select your activities...we chose two cooking activities to go with our theme.
E picked her cake out from Pinterest...and of course her daddy made it a reality. I LOVED this cake...it was super cute and the best tasting cake I have ever made!
I used the clipart set to create our food tags. We had all Shopkins themed snacks. Here we have Chloe-flower and Rockin' Broc